Solutions Architect, Networking
We are seeking a Solutions Architect on behalf of a premier provider of I.C.T. solutions in balmy, income tax free Bermuda!
The position of Solution Architect has been created to work with the Business Solutions Team to grow our client’s business and help meet the sales targets in the ICT area.
- Lead the team in providing consultancy, design and development on the integration of services to Customers Business Needs
- Ensure best practice in resource utilization and alignment to ICT opportunities
- Manage resource requests and ensure customer commitments are met
- Support the ICT Service organization, being a focal point for advanced technical support requests as they arise
- Support the Pre Sales Team in customer engagements, technical leadership and advanced technical authority sign off
- Be the primary solution architect within the ICT Pre Sales Team, working complex, large deals
- Support the ICT Solutions Sales Team and BDM’s on all technical sales opportunities
- Act as a technical design authority resource to both internal and external clients
- Work with internal and external resources to develop solutions for corporate clients
- Interface directly with customers on technical issues where necessary
- Interface with Partners and Vendors as required to identify and deliver new and innovative solutions that sit within the overall regional ICT strategy
- Attend customer sites and present on our client’s capabilities and future plans
- Assist in the design of networks, services and systems architecture as well as the development and integration of overall solutions
- Activities will include analysis, design (both for high and lower level solutions), development, testing/integration and maintenance/support as well as consultancy
- Build strong relationships with the Customer IT Team
- Report on activities and make recommendations around technology direction and assessment of partner capabilities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum CCNP or CCIE accreditation
- Avaya ACP desirable
- MPLS Background (design) essential
- Experience of new Product Innovation highly desirable
- Team Management experience
- At least 5 years professional experience in a similar role
- Ability to present at board level to Corporate clients
- LAN/WAN design and implementation
- Switching & Routing (CISCO preferred)
- Proven track record of delivery
- Creative approach to Technical Problem Solving
- Excellent communicator both verbally and through clear documentation
- Team player - establish good working relationships with the wider team
- Resource Management and Team Development skills
- Consultative Sales Skills
- Strong Planning and Opportunity Management skills
This is a full time career opportunity based in Bermuda for a minimum of 2-3 years. Candidates should therefore be highly portable and have outside interests that lend themselves to Bermuda's unparalleled living environment.
Compensation offered will be competitive, commensurate with experience and is nearly tax free (5.25% tax). Relocation cost assistance and a comprehensive benefits package will also be offered.
Are you interested in this job listing?