On behalf of our client, a premier provider of Integrated Security and ICT Solutions in beautiful Bermuda, we are seeking a highly qualified individual to join their leadership team as Operations Manager. This is a newly created role to assist the management team to improve overall processes and procedures and to ensure efficient, cost-effective operations for the company.
This will be a unique opportunity for the right person to play a pivotal role in the ongoing success and growth of businesses services. The ideal candidate will possess a keen sense of customer service and an ability to build strong working relationships while upholding our client organization’s core values. Persons who are exceptionally business savvy, self-driven and hold high regard for a strong work ethic will be well suited for this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of the daily technical operations of the company, ensuring continuity of efficient customer service
- Liaise with all members of the organization to assess operations, processes and procedures to identify areas of development, improvement and opportunities for growth
- Implement systems to optimize workflow quality, productivity and efficiency through effective communications, leadership and training
- Responsible for the full cycle of large projects utilizing PM practices
- Provide oversight to a team of divisional and project managers to ensure all projects are completed to the highest of industry standards
- Resource management including staffing and recruitment, apprenticeship program, employee reviews, goal setting and enforcement of policies/procedures
- Work with Senior Management to develop yearly/ long-term revenue forecasts and devise ways to meet or exceed targets, increase client acquisition and promoting the organization as a competitive and innovative company
- Minimum 12-years’ experience within the Integrated Security and ICT Infrastructure industries that includes demonstrable experience in a senior operational management role
- Solid business acumen with an understanding of budgeting/ forecasting, P&L, cash flow, cost saving and BPI/ KPI initiatives, etc.
- BICSI RCDD certification (or equivalent) with proven industry certifications
- PMP certification
- OSH certifications and knowledge of industry safe work practices
- Strong technical and sales skills in areas including Data Centers, Power Systems, A/V Technology, Wireless, CATV, Fiber Optics.
- Experience working with AIA contracts (or equivalent) and all associated documentation
- Fluent in various software systems including PM/ planning & bidding software, AutoCAD/ VISIO, MS Office
Could this be for you?
Combine Bermuda’s incredible weather, generous $US based compensation, minimal tax rate, excellent work / life balance, exciting career opportunities and you have something certainly worth exploring with us.
Candidates should be highly portable and able to relocate to Bermuda for 3 years minimum
Last update: October 7, 2020