Our client is an international FinTech and Payment Gateway with more than 20 years of successful history facilitating online payments, credit card transaction processing, fraud management and related financial services solutions.
On their behalf we are searching for an experienced Payment Systems Analyst to join them remotely from Canada. It is anticipated that the new consultant hire will enjoy the chance to travel occasionally to their sunny Island headquarters (as/when COVID-19 travel restrictions permit) but would otherwise work remotely from a home office, liaising closely with both head office and other remote staff in Ontario.
Responsible for working within a team to support payment gateway technologies, e-commerce / cardholder not present and EMV/card present certifications. The position requires working closely with merchants, software engineers and partners including acquiring banks, card schemes and labs to ensure all certification requirements have been met for new payment services and devices in market. This will include the certification of mandated changes required by the card associations and external partners for existing devices.
Required experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a technical analyst or other related technology/systems functions.
- Strong knowledge of the major credit card/debit card networks, ISO 8583 financial message format, EMV 3D-Secure, card processing and industry standards for both Card Present and Card Not Present.
- 2+ years of experience performing hands-on EMV payment testing (Contact and Contactless) using various credit card/chip and pin acceptance devices.
- Experience in QA/QC software testing including identifying required testing, performing analysis, troubleshooting and developing associated test plans.
- Proficient in submitting /inspecting API payloads, troubleshooting.
- Able to define /execute back-end software testing, provide testing reports, define data for positive/negative test scenarios.
- Experience working within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and an understanding of how the role of testing fits into this lifecycle.
- Experience in the design and implementation of flexible, reusable, and maintainable tests.
- Team player able to work amicably in a multi-functional team environment and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work non-standard work hours as required to support worldwide clients and operations
- Experience working with SQL and databases with large data sets; able to write and execute SQL queries to extract, review data for troubleshooting, QA, data analysis, ad-hoc reporting or presenting data to clients or business units
- Experience with requirements gathering, design and documenting for new or existing business systems, enhancements and changes. Deep business, systems and application knowledge to understand interdependencies between systems and the potential impact of design, change or enhancements.
- Presentation and demonstration skills with strong business acumen
Last update: May 12, 2021