Join our client, the premier supplier of advanced electronic security solutions in beautiful Bermuda! Earn in $US with low tax!
As a Project Manager & Senior Security Technician, you will work under the direction of the Security Systems Manager to Project Manage all facets of projects. This may involve hands on technical work in programming, installation and maintenance of an array of security systems and security related devices.
The successful candidate will have a well-rounded skill set with a keen interest in technology innovation and staying current within the industry.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Project Management, as well as hands on installation & maintenance of access control, intrusion detection, video surveillance systems and other security devices.
- Ensures installations are accurately & efficiently completed by following industry standards & assumes full control of testing procedures from inception through completion.
- Provides technical support for both pre/ post-sales.
- Acts as Site Lead as well as providing field support by responding to service calls and troubleshooting systems.
- Manages & prepares documentation including change orders, head-end configuration, system drawings/ diagrams and as-built information.
- Performs on-the-job training as well as mentoring colleagues who express interest within the field.
- Adheres to industry as well as company health & safety regulations
- Able to work outside of normal business hours including weekends, after hours, holidays, and when required, man 24—hour service call requests.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time in support of project and operational requirements.
- Minimum 5-years’ related background including Project Management, Field Services and Lead Technician for Electronic Security Solutions.
- Entrepreneurial drive, self-motivation and the desire/ability to grow our client’s business.
- Perform the duties of a Project Manager and Senior Technician.
- Post-secondary education with background in Electronics/ Computer Sciences preferred.
- Working knowledge of Avigilon ACC/ACM, AMAG Symmetry Access Control and Bosch/DMP intrusion systems preferred or related industry equivalent.
- CCNA, Network+ or related network training is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills with special attention to customer service and confidentiality.
Last update: March 16, 2020