Join our client, the premier provider of integrated security solutions in beautiful Bermuda!
Within your role as Security Technician, you will work under the direction of the Security Systems Manager to execute all facets of programming, installing and maintaining an array of security systems and security related devices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation and maintenance of access control, intrusion detection, video surveillance systems and all other security related devices
- Ensure installations are efficiently completed following industry standards
- Assume control of testing procedures from inception through completion
- Provide technical support (pre and post-sales)
- Act as site lead and provide field support by responding to service calls and troubleshooting systems
- Manage and prepare documentation including change orders, head-end configuration, system drawings/ diagrams and as-built information
- Provide on-the-job training and mentoring of colleagues
- Post secondary education with background in Electronics/ Computer Sciences
- Working knowledge of Avigilon ACC/ACM, AMAG Symmetry Access Control and Bosch/DMP intrusion systems or related industry equivalent
- Minimum 5-years’ experience as a Field Services Technician in the Security industry, ideally with Lead Technician experience
- CCNA, Network+ or other related network training would be an asset
- Strong communication skills with special attention to customer service and confidentiality
Could this be for you?
Combine Bermuda’s incredible weather, generous $US based compensation, minimal tax rate, excellent work / life balance, exciting career opportunities and you have something certainly worth exploring with us.
Candidates should be highly portable and able to relocate to Bermuda for 3 years minimum
Last update: July 9, 2020