Our client is an International provider of Microsoft Business Solutions, ERP software and consulting services. They offer a broad range of expertise in the areas of financials, procurement, human resources, payroll, distribution, project management, business intelligence, CRM, software development and more. Headquartered in Bermuda, they have representation throughout the Caribbean region and Canada.
An exceptional full time career opportunity awaits you as a member of their Central Canadian based staff, in the capacity of:
Sr. Dynamics GP Consultant (remote)
- Support existing client base in the areas of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Willing to learn and gain hands on experience with Business Central and Sage Intacct
- Provide input and advice regarding Dynamics GP capabilities and functions to client organizations.
- Provide lead technical role in the Dynamics GP upgrade projects.
- Participate in company initiatives (functional and technical analysis, documentation, and development, etc.)
- Build positive client relationships while developing an understanding of customers’ businesses.
- Experience working with MS Dynamics GP Modules General Ledger, Sales Order Processing, Purchasing Order, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, EFT and Accounts Receivables
- Expert at performing Dynamics GP upgrades
Management Reporter installation, Configuration and report design
- SmartConnect installation and map design
- Strong understanding working with SQL, Database Backup / Recovery
- Exercise independent judgement required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects
- Effectively and promptly respond to software problem calls remotely
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to investigate error messages and determine resolution
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written.
Our client offers to their employees an excellent six figure base salary plus significant bonus potential. They also offer job flexibility contributing to an attractive work/life balance.
Last update: November 16, 2021