Our client is an international FinTech with more than 20 years of successful history facilitating online payments, credit card transaction processing, fraud management and related financial services solutions. On their behalf, we are searching for an experienced Software Engineer to join their team in a full time, remote consultant role.
It is anticipated that the new hire will enjoy the chance to travel for an initial onboarding period at our client’s sunny Island headquarters (as/when COVID-19 travel restrictions permit!), but work remotely from a home office in Ontario, or possibly other parts of Central/Eastern Canada, on an ongoing basis.
We are looking as much as possible of the following:
- 10 years of professional experience developing enterprise level web and server systems (n-tier) using C# or Visual Basic primarily with the .NET/.NET core framework
- Demonstrable experience designing and developing high-volume SQL Server databases
- Demonstrable experience writing clean and maintainable code using design patterns and dependency injection
- Experience designing and developing medium to complex distributed systems and microservices
- Knowledge of payment gateways, PCI-DSS compliance, credit card payment and transaction processing (ecommerce, card present, EMV, 3DS, ISO 8583) would be ideal but not a must have
- Complimentary experience developing mobile applications and/or applications for a cloud environment would be an asset
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
This will be well suited to an individual comfortable with long-term employment as a full time contracted consultant. Competitive compensation and paid vacation time will be offered.
Last update: March 3, 2021